[IGSTK-Developers] New Application Specifications posted on wiki

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 11 09:30:03 EDT 2005

Hi Patrick,

The specifications for the new application look good.

Please make sure that the features are limited to the
ones listed in your requirements. It is quite important
in IGSTK to avoid the typical tendency for feature creep.

Note that the application will fit on the progression of
examples that we intend to present on the IGSTK Book, so
this should be just a bit of a step further than the Four
quadrant view application.

   Luis