[IGSTK-Developers] Release 1 - Iteration 3?

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Tue Apr 26 11:59:34 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday.

What goes into the Iteration is your call. I see you have
posted the list on the Wiki, so I encourage people to start
signing up. I was wondering if implementing (1) was a minor
shift or not, it sounds like a reasonably significant change.
Also, I wasn't sure if the real-time clock approach (2) used
by Hee Su was the direction you wanted to go, but again I
leave these things to your judgement. We can get an update
on how these 2 activities are going (and nudge people to
sign up for reviews) on Thursday.

Thanks,
K2

--
===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.
kgary at asu.edu

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====