[IGSTK-Developers] Cmake help

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Apr 8 01:43:51 EDT 2005

Unfortunately I am not familiar with cmake so sometimes (like now)
I have questions that are probably elementary to you folks.

In following our build instructions, it says to run ccmake from the
binary directory and specify the source directory. I do so, but
ccmake only asks me to configure 5 cmake-related looking
variables (CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE, CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX)
etc. and not the ITK/VTK/FLTK related ones I typically see
in the GUI version on windows (I'm on a Mac/Darwin).

Pointers?

Thanks,
K2

--