[IGSTK-Developers] updates regarding meeting next week have been posted to the Wiki

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:52:52 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:

I am sure I will talk to you shortly on the 1 pm tcon (EST) but I wanted to
let you know the Wiki seems fine and I posted an update to the advisory
board meeting

I will run through this quickly at the beginning of the tcon and then we can
get to real business

Just in case of any Wiki problems, I also pasted the update below my
signature

Kevin

P.S. Weather in DC has awesome and the Cherry Blossoms are in full bloom -
it may be worth a trip on Monday evening for those who have not seen them

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu

* KC 7 March: not much new - we are all set for the review meeting next week
- general schedule is:

     Monday 10 am: pre-developer's meeting

     Tuesday 8:30 am: advisory board meeting

     Wednesday: post-developer's meeting

* Expected Monday attendees: Luis, Kevin Jr, Kevin Sr, Sohan, Hee-su,
Stephen, Julien, David, Ivo Wolf

* There will be a talk at noon on Monday on Validation by Pierre Jannin from
France

* Kevin has a 5 pm meeting on Monday afternoon with Will Schroeder and ISIS
Director

* Expected Tuesday attendees: Will Schroeder, Hopkins rep, Ingmar Bitter,
Terry Yoo?, John Haller?

* Hospital tour and dinner planned for Tuesday night

* Wednesday will consist of follow-up to advisory meeting and planning for
next release

* Lunch plan is for Chinese food on Monday and Corner Bakery sandwiches on
Tuesday

* Please let Kevin Cleary know if you have any questions or suggestions -
bring your laptop and wireless network access is available