[IGSTK-Developers] participation

Hee-su Kim hkim at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:38:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

This is some information about my skill.

This information might be helpful when you assign me work.

I made a software ray caster from scratch for 3 months. (based on my codes written before : vector, matrix, lighting, frame buffer, and so on)

Actually, I used ITK for loading DICOM images and FLTK for building interfaces. The rest of codes were written by myself.

Attached are screenshots of my program. Features include finding a minimal geodesic, extracing a surface, region growing, selecting a point on a volume and so on..

My program is still small and naive though.

Besides, I read ITK and VTK books and used them a little bit. I'm weak at mathematics..

I'll return to Korea in November, this year.

Hee-Su