[Geojs-users] Need help to highlight the area using Geojs

David Manthey david.manthey at kitware.com
Tue Mar 3 08:46:45 EST 2020

This is straightforward.  Here is a link with an example:
https://opengeoscience.github.io/geojs/tutorials/editor/?src=pVLBSsNAEL33KwYVdgPrUqOFNqV6EDwJPXoQD9tk0kY32bC7rVbJvzubJhoEoeIpu2.evHn7MjtloVQ1LGCNRtKJf4wAKpNhAiendD8RdE-x8mgT-HhLYCInAvb0jeW0CcV3Y8oEZqMmmo92JGdcea.2aEmT-mVqUXlsEc6oxojW8nLCtxZ.5XZ11snWRu-JNuzq-HcHiLNAWZuKReRKZsor.kgngMfg-0pOe9-XjeieMuuh-Cd0OWCNeyhunkjwqdV3fq-xTQvAeWte8NZoQyGxlVbpCxODykOR-U0C8RBLwNstDpFlrdLC0ySeCSgE1AKeI1hcQy0dakw9ZnADYxlPIIGLQ2deaN3PPR2Pp-wb.psctTWH3Kx65ZR5CFPSUiwrHlYDd7QDsktflmbr0FQCOO58KxqCoHMb-7f-on3knGqtXGmyIi8w49HXGIAzzsKcZ3euw09lkUyd4yzdWmcsE8DWVq3CFjTHucrzI2zlSrv.-iqqDdrC99Y-AQ__

The style of whatever you are drawing can be changed based on a flag.  When
you hover over something, you set the flag and change the css to change the
cursor.

- David

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 6:01 AM Bhupendra Singh <
Bhupendra.Singh1 at india.nec.com> wrote:

> Hi Geojs team,
>

> I have to implement the below functionality using GeoJS and I am new to
> the Geo JS so I need help to implement this.
>

> 1.     The mouse pointer shall change to hand icon when the mouse pointer
> is in the area of the ROI and on the boundary of the ROI.
>
> 2.     Highlight the ROI where the mouse pointer is, with 25% opaque
> color of the ROI`s line color.
>
> 3.     Adhere to the color rules of the annotations while highlighting
> the ROI
>
> 4.     Highlighting should be possible at any enlargement scale.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Bhupendra
> ------------------------------
> intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability
> on the originator or NECTI or its affiliates. Any views or opinions
> presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
> necessarily reflect the opinions of NECTI or its affiliates. Any form of
> reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
> consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> immediately.

David Manthey
R&D Engineer
Kitware Inc.