[Geojs-users] Need help to highlight the area using Geojs

Bhupendra Singh Bhupendra.Singh1 at india.nec.com
Tue Mar 3 06:01:43 EST 2020

Hi Geojs team,

I have to implement the below functionality using GeoJS and I am new to the Geo JS so I need help to implement this.

1.     The mouse pointer shall change to hand icon when the mouse pointer is in the area of the ROI and on the boundary of the ROI.

2.     Highlight the ROI where the mouse pointer is, with 25% opaque color of the ROI`s line color.

3.     Adhere to the color rules of the annotations while highlighting the ROI

4.     Highlighting should be possible at any enlargement scale.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhupendra
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECTI or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NECTI or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.