[Ctk-developers] project week in Barcelona, June 21-24

Steve Pieper pieper at isomics.com
Fri May 22 09:51:30 EDT 2015

Hi CTKers -

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that there will be a NA-MIC Project
Week in the days before the CARS meeting next month in Barcelona.  It's a
hackfest-like event with a different mix of people but a lot of the same
themes.  Lots of work gets done!

For the last ten years we've held these in Boston in the summer and Salt
Lake City in the winter but this year we're trying a European version.

Plans are coming together on this page:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2015_Summer_Project_Week

There's no charge to participate.

To get an idea of what we do, you can see details of previous Project Weeks
here:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Project_Events#Past

Best,
Steve