[Ctk-developers] ctkTransferFunctionWidget examples

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Wed Nov 19 12:16:46 EST 2014

Hi Ricardo,

ctkTransferFunctionWidget is obsolete, please use the VTK charts instead:
https://github.com/commontk/CTK/blob/master/Libs/Visualization/VTK/Widgets/ctkVTKChartView.h

In your case you might want to use ctkVTKScalarsToColorsWidget
<https://github.com/commontk/CTK/blob/master/Libs/Visualization/VTK/Widgets/ctkVTKScalarsToColorsWidget.h>

Hth,
Julien.