[Ctk-developers] ctkTransferFunctionWidget examples

Ricardo Ortiz ricardo.ortiz at kitware.com
Wed Nov 19 11:19:21 EST 2014

To give a bit more context...

I am using ctkScalarsToColorsWidget in order to create a color histogram of
the displayed volume using a vtkColorTransferFunction.

The problem is that the widget is not displaying anything.
I am using the widget's view (ctkScalarsToColorsView) and
calling setColorTransferFunctionToPlots to update its color transfer
function (once I have updated it).

Is this the correct way to have the widget display the colors?

Thanks in advance,

/Ricardo