[Ctk-developers] How should status report be coded?

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 4 10:13:41 EST 2014

Hi Sarah,

just for clarifiation, CTK is made up of a couple of different libraries
with different scopes. The command line module library (or "CLI" stuff)
is just one part of CTK.

On the page you linked, there is a section called "Progress and Result
reporting". It shows an example XML snippet which - when printed by the
executable to stdout, triggers the progress reporting in the
ctkCmdLineModuleFuture [1] class.

The format for the XML is snippet is also documented via an XSD file
which is linked in that section as well [2].

Best,

Sascha

[1] http://www.commontk.org/docs/html/classctkCmdLineModuleFuture.html

[2] http://www.commontk.org/docs/html/ctkCmdLineModuleProcess.xsd