[Ctk-developers] How should status report be coded?

Mang, Sarah s.mang at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 3 10:12:49 EST 2014

Dear JC,

I was referring to the methods of asynchronous communication with running modules as mentioned in the main page of the documentation:
http://www.commontk.org/docs/html/CommandLineModules_Page.html

This is not an error, but I could not find a documentation on this feature, therefore I can currently not use it.

My guess is that CTK reacts to certain output strings generated by the running module, but not to every output. I therefore assume that these output strings need to be formatted in a certain way. My question now is - How are they formatted?

Anny help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Sarah

Von: Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin [mailto:jchris.fillionr at kitware.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Februar 2014 15:17
An: Mang, Sarah
Cc: ctk-developers at commontk.org
Betreff: Re: [Ctk-developers] How should status report be coded?

Hi Sarah,
Could you provide us with more information ? What do you mean by " result and output reporting" ?

If you are taking about issues/bugs, you should report them on the github tracker. See [1]
Information allowing to systematically reproduce the problem should be provided:
 - Version of CTK
 - Version of OS, compiler
 - ...
Let us know if you have any questions,