[Ctk-developers] Presenting your CTK based project at MICCAI 2013

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Sep 11 10:52:20 EDT 2013

Dear CTK Users and platform developers,

as you may know, there will be a CTK tutorial at MICCAI 2013:

http://www.dkfz.de/en/mbi/ctk-miccai2013/index.html

One session will be about projects and platforms using CTK. We would be
very happy to mention your project during that session. To do so, we
would ask every project owner or platform developer who would like to be
mentioned to send us the title of the project, a short summary of the
intended scope, and what parts of CTK you are using. Preferably in the
format of 1 - 2 PowerPoint slides.

If you are attending MICCAI 2013, you would also be very welcome to talk
about your project and how it leverages CTK yourself. Please let us know
(or mail me in private) if you are interested in doing such a presentation.

Thanks,

Sascha