[Ctk-developers] participation to the CTK hackfest @ London

Yves Martelli yves.martelli at upf.edu
Mon Oct 14 04:42:40 EDT 2013

Hi Ernesto,

I'm Yves from the ex-CISTIB of Barcelona's UPF, now part of Galgo Medical (
http://www.galgomedical.com/). The topics you mention are close to those I
was working on. I was focusing on interoperability of command line plugins
in different frameworks. You can find more information on the wiki of CTK
at http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CLI_In_Context. I also published some
code on github: https://github.com/ivmartel/semit.
I wont be able to come to London so I hope this helps.

Best,
Yves