[Ctk-developers] participation to the CTK hackfest @ London

Ernesto Coto e.coto at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Oct 14 04:14:46 EDT 2013

Hi Jean,

I now have travel arrangements to attend the hackfest. So I'm confirming my
attendance.

Regarding the topics I would like to address:

1- I noticed that GIMIAS's Command Line Plugins are not working on CTK's
Command Line Module Explorer. I would like to look into that. I have an
idea of the reason why they are not working and I think I can fix that.
GIMIAS has a large range of Command Line Plugins so I think this could be
beneficial for both platforms.

2- In CISTIB, we have a Taverna Workbench (http://www.taverna.org.uk/)
plugin that makes GIMIAS's Command Line Plugins work as services in
Taverna. Since there is some compatibility between GIMIAS's CLPs and CTK's
CLMs. I would like to experiment modifying the plugin a little bit to make
it able to handle CTK's CLMs.

Regards,

Ernesto