[Ctk-developers] ctkSliderWidget on ctkPopUpWidget: spinbox never gets keyboard focus

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Fri Nov 15 17:52:22 EST 2013

Hi Miklos,

I've noticed that odd behavior but I haven't found the time to investigate
much further than what you already did.
My gut feeling is that it can't get focus because the popup window is not
"active" (only 1 window can be active at a time ?).
You might have to play with activateWindow() or something like that.

Hth,
Julien.