[Ctk-developers] [slicer-devel] new dicom interface

Csaba Pinter csaba.pinter at queensu.ca
Mon Nov 11 10:55:58 EST 2013

Thank you very much for all the work of developing and integrating the new browser!

I remember Andreas showing me a layout switcher feature in the new browser in the spring, which allowed the user to switch from horizontal to vertical view, in which the patient/study/series level are not underneath each other but organized side-by-side. Maybe using the vertical layout would solve the small screen problem. Or at least showing the control if it's still available.

csaba