[Ctk-developers] [slicer-devel] new dicom interface

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Sun Nov 10 09:58:41 EST 2013

Thanks for the feedback!  I'm forwarding the thread to the ctk developer
list since some ideas relate to the ctk components and some to the slicer
integration.

I agree with most of the suggestions and I think they will be pretty
straightforward to implement (pull requests welcome!). This is sort of a
first-pass with the new layout so we can iterate on some of these issues.
 I didn't want to delay implementing the new table display since it was
identified as a critical issue for SlicerRT.

-Steve