[Ctk-developers] Hackfest starting

Csaba Pintér pinter at cs.queensu.ca
Sun May 19 11:48:00 EDT 2013

Dear hackfest participants,

I hope everyone will have arrived alright by this evening.

The hackfest starts tomorrow. Our room is in the kinesiology building,
located on campus [1], well within walking distance from most hotels
around downtown. The room number is 107. It is on the first floor to the
left hand side, quite easy to find by following the signs.

Let's meet there around 9AM, I hope we will be done with moving all the
stuff by then.

If you encounter any problems, you can call me on my cell phone:
+1-613-893-2706.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Csaba