[Ctk-developers] CTK, DCMTK and Debian

Dominique Belhachemi domibel at debian.org
Thu Oct 25 14:19:24 EDT 2012

Hi Marco,

Is it possible to build CTK against the latest release version of
PythonQt? Debian's standard policy is to stay as close as possible to
a release version.
Alternatively you could start linking against the trunk version of
PythonQT. This way CTK stays compatible with their next release.

DCMTK 3.6.0 is the latest released version. You could now either make
CTK compatible with 3.6.0 or ask the DCMTK team for the 3.6.1 release
once it is ready.

Best
-Dominique