[Ctk-developers] FW: Getting started with CTK

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Thu Oct 11 10:10:22 EDT 2012

Thanks all

At the moment I want to focus on the Widgets parts first.. I have doubts
related with the interconnection of all the libraries at Cmake Level (Do i
need to find_package(VTK) and find_package(QT), do i need to link against
QVTK, do I need to call qt4_wrap_cpp ...)

I will try to sort this stuff with your examples.

Regards

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Sascha Zelzer
<s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> looking at the example applications in CTK is a good way to start. Since
> you mentioned plugin components, there is also a tutorial explaining how to
> set up a project using the plugin framework:
>
> http://www.commontk.org/index.**php/Documentation/CTK_Plugin_**
> Framework:_Setting_up_a_**project<http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Documentation/CTK_Plugin_Framework:_Setting_up_a_project>
>

> - Sascha
>

> On 10/11/2012 10:39 AM, Yves Martelli wrote:
>
>> Hola Sergio,
>> The ctkDICOM application is a good starting point for understanding
>> how to configure an application, the widgets and the DICOM lib.
>> You can build it by enabling the CTK_APP_ctkDICOM option in CMAKE.
>> Best,
>> Yves

Sergio Vera

 Alma IT Systems