[Ctk-developers] Fwd: Contribution to PythonQt

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Oct 18 11:24:35 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

Florian Link, from MeVisLab, has been very responsive and, less than 24hours
following my initial email, already provided me with feedback regarding the
possible integration of our CTK specific changes. See below.

Its only concern regards the license associated with two of the file I added
to PythonQt. I added them using CTK license.

Being the author of the files, I have no problem switching the license to
LGPL so that our contribution can be merged upstream.

1) I would like to make sure we all agree.

2) Discuss the licensing of contribution associated with our contribution to
LGPL libraries.

Thanks for your feedback,
Jc