[Ctk-developers] commontk repository and "Owners" team

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Fri Jul 29 08:13:23 EDT 2011

,

>> I would like to add another repository to our "commontk" organization on
github. The repo will contain "ArtisticStyle", a library for formatting
source code (I would use it in the plugin generator to format the generated
sources consitently).

> Would also be nice to develop a script that could use both astyle and diff
to check if the style of a given project is correct.

Great idea!  With keep thinking of updating kwstyle, but building on top of
a community supported system seems great.

Is this feasible in the near-term?