[Ctk-developers] error when compile ctk on win7 X64bit

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Wed Jul 20 07:39:35 EDT 2011

Hi Zhang,

Thanks for your report.

In order to understand better the issue. Could you translate the error
message ?

If the problem is related to internationalization and support of unicode
characters, could you also try the following:

1) What is your current code page ?
   open terminal (cmd.exe) -> then type "chcp" in order to get the current
code page.
   See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1259084/what-encoding-code-page-is-cmd-exe-using
   See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_code_page

2) Change system langage to english. See
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-the-system-locale

   After doing so, I would expect "chcp" to return 437.

   If it works by changing the locals to be "english", we will know for sure
it's a problem related to unicode. Then, we will have to narrow it down and
fix the problem.

You help would be appreciate in order to improve the internationalization
support of CTK.

Thanks
Jc

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 5:34 AM, zhang xiaodong <zxdflyer at 163.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Rencently I download one git-version of CTK and compile it on Win7 X64
> system. However error occurs when configure it with cmake. The error is as
> following:
>
> CMake Error at CMake/ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions.cmake:137 (MESSAGE):
>
> Failed to obtain dependence path of CTKCore.

> sxstrace.exe ¹¤¾ß¡£
>
> H:/CTK/CTK-bin64
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> CMakeLists.txt:505 (ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions)
>

> I do not know why it happens. QT 64bit has been compiled already.  Could
> anyone help me with that? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks a
> lot.
>

> Zhang Xiaodong

+1 919 869 8849