[Ctk-developers] building ctk

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Wed Jul 20 04:17:13 EDT 2011

Hi

I am new to CTK and try to build it for first time but i get following CMake error:

CMake Error at CMake/ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions.cmake:177 (MESSAGE):

org_commontk_slicermodule depends on CTKModuleDescription, which does not

exist

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:501 (ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions)

I cant find the option CTKModuleDescription in CMake GUI, any suggestions?

Gerald Lodron
Human-Centered Image Processing
Machine Vision Applications
DIGITAL - Institute of Information and Communication Technologies
Steyrergasse 17, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

phone:  +43-316-876-1751         fax: +43-316-876-1751

web:    http://www.joanneum.at/digital
e-mail: gerald.lodron at joanneum.at<mailto:gerald.lodron at joanneum.at>