[Ctk-developers] Include source code in MediaWiki

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 07:52:40 EST 2011

With both ITK and VTK we provide examples on a wiki:
http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples

Please note that this process also has the potential for malicious code.

Our users create the examples on the wiki using certain conventions.
Each night we scrape the wiki, push any changes to a git repository,
tun regression tests and present the results in a dashboard:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=VTKWikiExamples
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKWikiExamples

When regression baselines are changed, there are automatically updated
on the wiki.

The process is described here:
http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples#Information_for_Wiki_Examples_Administrators

The sync script is called:
SyncRepoWithWiki.sh
and the scraping script is:
Admin/ScrapeWiki

The scrape wiki script uses a package called mwclient.

Bill