[Ctk-developers] CTK tag

Dominique Belhachemi domibel at debian.org
Tue Dec 6 17:43:25 EST 2011

Hi Sascha,

Moving each library in a separate package is possible but I wouldn't
want to do it. It is too much work.

Currently, CTK is using the same major/minor/patch number for each library.

$ ls CTK-build/bin/
libCTKCore.so      libCTKCore.so.0.1.0       libCTKPluginFramework.so.0.1
libCTKCore.so.0.1  libCTKPluginFramework.so  libCTKPluginFramework.so.0.1.0

The Debian package wouldn't change that. Please have a look at the
current package in 'experimental':
   http://packages.debian.org/experimental/amd64/libctk0.1/filelist

Thanks
-Dominique

P.S. Please not that "Ubuntu" = "Debian unstable + closed source
graphics driver" :)