[Ctk-developers] Doxygen groups

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 2 03:24:17 EST 2011

Hi CTK developers,

I just pushed some doxygen related commits to improve the structure of
our API documentation.

Mainly, I added a couple of new doxygen groups and added to each class
declaration a "\ingroup ..." doxygen command. If you create new classes,
please make sure to use the \ingroup command in the class documentation
block to get a correct mapping. This makes it easier for people looking
at the generated documentation to see what each library / project in CTK
provides.

To see the current changes, you will have to wait until our doxygen
documentation is regenerated (or build it locally yourself).

Thanks,

Sascha