[Ctk-developers] RESERVE THE DATE and SIGN-UP: CTK Hackfest: Chapel Hill, NC, USA: February 7-11, 2011

Marco Nolden m.nolden at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Dec 22 10:19:17 EST 2010

Hi Stephen, JC and Julien,

thanks for hosting. Please add Sascha and me to the list. Looking
forward to see everybody in February.

Happy Holidays!

Marco

On 12/21/2010 08:22 PM, Stephen Aylward wrote:
> The next CTK hackfest will be hosted by Julien Finet, Jean-Christophe
> Fillion-Robin, and Stephen Aylward from Kitware's North Carolina
> Office.
>
> * Dates: February 7-11, 2011
>
> * Location: The Franklin Hotel, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
>
> * Workshop website: http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Feb-2011
> ** The website contains travel information.  We will add hotel
> information as soon as we finish the negotiations for a discounted
> room rate.
>
> PLEASE sign-up on the website or email the hackfest organizers (Steve,
> Ivo, or myself) if you are interested in attending.
> Attendance opportunities are very limited.  Please don't assume you
> will be accepted for attendance; you will need to receive confirmation
> from a hackfest organizer first.
>
> Start thinking about your hackfest topics too.  Feel free to add them
> to the wiki!
>
> Looking forward to a fun and productive meeting in 2011
>
> Happy Holidays,
> Stephen, JC, Julien, Steve, and Ivo

Dipl.-Inform. Med. Marco Nolden
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum       (German Cancer Research Center)
Div. Medical & Biological Informatics          Tel: (+49) 6221-42 2325
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280                        Fax: (+49) 6221-42 2345
D-69120 Heidelberg                             eMail: M.Nolden at dkfz.de