[Ctk-developers] RESERVE THE DATE and SIGN-UP: CTK Hackfest: Chapel Hill, NC, USA: February 7-11, 2011

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Tue Dec 21 14:22:44 EST 2010

The next CTK hackfest will be hosted by Julien Finet, Jean-Christophe
Fillion-Robin, and Stephen Aylward from Kitware's North Carolina
Office.

* Dates: February 7-11, 2011

* Location: The Franklin Hotel, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA

* Workshop website: http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Feb-2011
** The website contains travel information.  We will add hotel
information as soon as we finish the negotiations for a discounted
room rate.

PLEASE sign-up on the website or email the hackfest organizers (Steve,
Ivo, or myself) if you are interested in attending.
Attendance opportunities are very limited.  Please don't assume you
will be accepted for attendance; you will need to receive confirmation
from a hackfest organizer first.

Start thinking about your hackfest topics too.  Feel free to add them
to the wiki!

Looking forward to a fun and productive meeting in 2011

Happy Holidays,
Stephen, JC, Julien, Steve, and Ivo

--

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.