[Ctk-developers] hackfest Feb 7-11 2011 - venue suggestions?

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 13 09:22:51 EST 2010

Hi Folks -

It's time to start making plans for the next North American hackfest!

Many details are in good shape (the date, the agenda...) but we haven't
yet decided where to hold the event so we'd like suggestions.

Preference will be given to sites that: (1) are easy to reach from
Europe; (2) have productive working facilities; and (3) are reasonably
warm in February :)

Proposals?

A planning page is coming together here:

http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Feb-2011

Best regards from the organizing committee,
Ivo, Stephen & Steve