[Ctk-developers] tcon today (Tuesday 9 eastern) - Fwd: Hotel info - Fwd: CTK hackfest Sept 13-17 in Barcelona

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 31 07:45:26 EDT 2010

A reminder that we'll have another organizational tcon for the (rapidly
approaching!) hackfest today at 9 eastern time.

*Call in info:*

The telephone conference phone number from within the USA is toll-free
at 1-800-704-9804
For international participants, you can dial-in using the USA number
(404) 920-6604
The conference code is 718324.

*Agenda topics*

- travel info: