[Ctk-developers] XIP cmake error

Benoit.Bleuze at sophia.inria.fr Benoit.Bleuze at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Aug 30 11:45:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I have been trying to compile XIP along with CTK. Unfortunately I am
faced with this cmake problem (on Linux):
CMake Error at src/database/core/CMakeLists.txt:237 (install):
install TARGETS given target "NAMES" which does not exist in this
directory.
Apparently I am not the only one to have ever encountered the issue:

https://collab01a.scr.siemens.com/gf/project/xip/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2705

Did any of you met this error before, and did you solve it?
it has to do with this statement:
if(UNIX)
install(TARGETS xipivcore
   NAMES xipinv
   PATHS /usr/local/lib
         /usr/lib   ENV LD_LIBRARY_PATH  ENV DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH)
endif(UNIX)

it doesn't look like an install syntax I know of, but it really
resembles the find_library syntax:

find_library(FOO_LIBRARY NAMES foo PATHS /opt/foo/lib)
Apart from this tiny issue I look forward joining you guys to the hackfest.

Ben.