[Ctk-developers] chicago meeting headcount

Paladini, Gianluca (SCR US) gianluca.paladini at siemens.com
Sun Nov 29 00:17:39 EST 2009

Dear all,
I won't be able to make it, unfortunately I have a couple of kidney
stones (7 and 10 mm) and I have to get lithotripsy on Monday.

I am sending to the CTK meeting Patric Ljung, a research scientist from
my program who is very knowledgeable about XIP and 3D visualization
(he'll be also teaching an XIP course with Larry Tarbox on Wednesday).

I hope you have a productive meeting, and I look forward to seeing you
all again at the next one (SPIE, I suppose).
Cordially,
    Gianluca