[Ctk-developers] suggestions for chicago meeting

Ivo Wolf i.wolf at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 23 05:35:03 EST 2009

Dear CTKlers:

we'd like to suggest to start the "Modules / Applications" session with
a meta-topic: "The CTK Layer Structure".  The idea is to lay a
foundation for the discussions of the other topics. I will prepare a 5-8
min presentation on this.

Regarding the Qt/Nokia session, we think it could be interesting to here
them talk about:
- Qt-Scripting support
- Qt-Plugin concepts (current and future plans)
- separation of the Qt-non-GUI classes from the GUI part.
- are there plans for inter-process communication (IPC) support in Qt?

Additionially, I think it might be a good opportunity to discuss the
role of Qt in the core after the Qt/Nokia session.

Best regards,

Ivo