[Ctk-developers] Towards a proposal for next European call

Paladini, Gianluca (SCR US) gianluca.paladini at siemens.com
Sat Nov 28 23:27:03 EST 2009

Hi Olivier,
This looks very interesting. One thing to keep in mind is that Siemens
is a German company and therefore can be part of a EU grant proposal as
well. The fact that our office is in Princeton is not a limiting factor,
we can use any of our locations in Europe for these kind of proposals.
For some grants that require it, we can also raise some matching
funding. So please keep us in the loop beyond the advisory board, we can
actually make a strong contribution in data management, visualization,
processing and compliance.
Cordially,
    Gianluca