[Ctk-developers] Towards a proposal for next European call

Olivier Clatz olivier.clatz at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Nov 23 07:14:59 EST 2009

Dear CTK partners,

as you already know, we are preparing a proposal for the next (April)
European call in order to fund the European part of the CTK development.
We just received confirmation of participation of all the partners
yesterday, and we are now launching officially the initiative.
We drafted a pre-proposal together, that I attached to this email.

We will have the opportunity to present this project at the next CTK
meeting during RSNA.

See you in Chicago,

Olivier