[Ctk-developers] [Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CTK Hackfest"]

Marco Viceconti viceconti at tecno.ior.it
Tue Dec 1 10:14:51 EST 2009

Ron, not sure we already discussed, but do we have a planned place
already for the hackfest, or this is open to candidatures?  we might
have a chance to host it in Europe.

Marco

Il giorno 29 Nov 2009, alle ore 18:25, Ron Kikinis ha scritto:

> [...]

MARCO VICECONTI, PhD
(viceconti at tecno.ior.it)
Laboratorio di Tecnologia Medica              tel.   39-051-6366865
Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli                            fax.
39-051-6366863
via di Barbiano 1/10, 40136 - Bologna, Italy

Tiger! Tiger! Burning bright in the forest of the night,
what immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?