[ITK] Tests with multi-file input data (Bruker2DSEQ)

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Jun 14 14:24:48 EDT 2017

Hi Tobias,
this is already a huge step in the right direction !

As for the question
*For my uses, I think the best approach would be to consider 2dseq +
visu_pars the minimum, but if the other headers are present read them in to
get the meta-data. Is that acceptable?*

Seems reasonable. You will surely have a better grasp of the format than
many of us by now !

Let us know if you encounter further problems, or whether you need help
solving the issues.

Thanks for the effort.
JON HAITZ