[ITK] ITK Toolkit?

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:50:52 EST 2015

The documentation page clearly indicates that those are old materials:
"*Presentations
used for tutorials presented in conferences such as IEEE Visualization 2002
and 2003, MICCAI 2003 and SPIE Medical Imaging 2003 and 2004.*" Is it
really surprising that there are some discrepancies such as static
libraries being built by default instead of dynamic ones (which do get put
in bin folder)?

Anyway, the current goto references are the doxygen docs
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/>, the software guide
<http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf> and examples wiki
<http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples>. The old tutorials are there as
additional documentation.