[ITK] ITK Toolkit?

Tünde Szilágyi a.tunde.szilagyi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 02:14:42 EST 2015

The presentation that I have attached can be found on the first website
cited in your e-mail:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

The reason I am making this point is because one week ago I was getting
those results, and now I am not. I do not believe that the software has
changed so fast. So I am wondering what am I doing wrong.

Many thanks.

Tunde