[ITK] Fwd: BUILD-ALL ITK RUN time?

Tünde Szilágyi a.tunde.szilagyi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:03:44 EST 2015

Dear Brad,

Thank you for your feedback. I figured out that my error occurs during
CMake Configuration. I have attached an error message that I receive. Files
from the same family are throwing this error - all start with
cmTC_XXXXX.exe (see attached Screen Shoot). If I ignore this and Build All
in MS Visual Studio the Debug and Release is not populated (And there are
no error messages either.). I would appreciate any insight into this.

Many thanks.
Tunde