[ITK] BUILD-ALL ITK RUN time?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 5 06:55:20 EST 2015

Hello,

I don't think I have built ITK with the MS VS 12 2015 GUI. But I do have a dashboard build with the compiler:

https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=4088244

This take about 3 hours, on a 4 core 4 GB memory virtual machine.

Perhaps you could try building from the command line with cmake?

cmake --build . --config Release

HTH,
Brad