[ITK] [ITK-dev] HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter in SimpleITK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 2 11:41:06 EST 2015

Hello Paolo,

For many filters you are correct. You just need to write a json file which describes the filter's parameters and template parameters.

For the HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter there is the difficulty is that Hessian pixel types aren't currently implemented in SimpleITK.

However this can be easily fixed by writing a little composite filter. A better interface for this operation is to have a scalar image as input, and the output be the feature measurement. This should be done as the composite filter which is wrapped.

Contribution to SimpleITK are welcomed. Please let us know if you need any further guidance.
Brad