[ITK] [ITK-dev] HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter in SimpleITK

Paolo Zaffino p.zaffino at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 2 09:30:21 EST 2015

Dear all,
I am interesting in having HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter into
SimpleITK.
As far as I know, it is not currently wrapped and for this reason I was
thinking to do it by myself.

I am not so expert, so please apologize me if I say something wrong.
Let's use HausdorffDistanceImageFilter as example.

As far as I understood, the file
"SimpleITK/Code/BasicFilters/json/HausdorffDistanceImageFilter.json"
contains all the wrapping stuff.
My question is: do I have just to write something like that file for the
HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter, or something more is needed?

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

Paolo