[ITK Community] [Insight-users] ITK git problem reading DICOM under Debian

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sun Dec 22 17:02:58 EST 2013

Hi Zhitao Li,

There are a couple of Debian Sid submissions on the dashboard [1]
running GCC 4.8.2 that do not have apparent issues.

Were the same input images used for your tests?

To get a better idea of the source of the cause, the full exception
can be caught and printed [2], or ITK and the executable can be built
in Debug mode (which adds debugging symbols), and the stack trace
examined [3]

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=Insight