[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Dec 17 16:24:09 EST 2013

Sean,

EXCEPTIONAL.  The shadow variable fix is one that induces really nasty
bugs.  We lost almost 3 weeks of work tracking down a bug in someone
else's code that had to do with shadow variables that change the behavior
of the code after a minor change that otherwise would have shown up as a
simple compiler error.

Thank you.

Hans