[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Dec 16 13:30:21 EST 2013

Hi,

Reviewing the open Jira issues, remaining issues are the
-Warray-bounds issue, which Brian Helba currently has patches for, but
he will be out of town for the week, and the MINCIO issues, and Vlad
indicated possibly could not make the hackathon tomorrow and that he
has difficulty creating a Windows build.

Unexpected surprises, latent issues, and broken systems will not come
up if we go into release candidate process with a clean dashboard.  To
continue making progress, we need to keep the dashboard clean.

Since the Windows MINCIO module was only turned on recently, I am not
sure it worked. We now have Nightly dashboards reporting.  After
getting the Nightly builds clean, they can be moved into the Nightly
Expected section and turned on with the CDash at Home builds. We'll help
do this, but it will take time.

Thanks,
Matt