[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Obtaining Real Result from Inverse Fourier Transform

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Dec 5 02:32:08 EST 2013

Hi Davis,

>> error: "FFTW 3.3.2 or later is required so that FFTW_WISDOM_ONLY is
>> defined."
>>
>> I came across something which I *hope* will help to solve the problem.  I
>> noticed that the ITKConfig.cmake file in my ITK build directory has the
>> appropriate settings, but the ITKConfig.cmake file in my
>> /usr/local/lib/cmake/ITK-4.4/ directory does not (exerpts pasted below).
>> Should I be concerned about this, and could this be the cause of my
>> problem?

Yes.

>> If so, how could I fix it?

Re-run cmake configuration in the build directory, double check the
CMake configuration variables, FFTWD_LIB, FFTWD_THREADS_LIB,
FFTWF_LIB, FFTWF_THREADS_LIB, FFTW_INCLUDE_PATH to ensure they are
correct and consistent, rebuild, and re-install.  The install step
will install the ITKConfig.cmake to /usr/local/lib/cmake/ITK-4.4/.

Hope this helps,
Matt