[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Obtaining Real Result from Inverse Fourier Transform

Davis Vigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:27:01 EST 2013

Sorry, I should have mentioned that--I've installed FFTW 3.3.3, ITK 4.4.2, and cmake 2.8.11.1, and I'm on OsX 10.8.5.

I changed ITK_DIR to /Applications/ITK/build using ccmake ../src when building the FFTW example (not when building ITK--is this what you meant for me to do?), but now I'm getting this error:

$ make
Linking CXX executable fftw
ld: library not found for -litkdouble-conversion
make[2]: *** [fftw] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/fftw.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any ideas?  Thanks so much for your help!